Thursday, May 26, 2016

Day 33 - Fear of Making Money Within the System

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being without a job and no more source of income.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of not having a source of income in any way.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of ebing out on the streets with no money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of not being able to amke money within the system.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of not having any ideas or means for making money within the system.
I commit myself to show myself the numerous ways to make money within the system.
I commit myself to show that I can make money within the system wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment