Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Day 131

I keep feeling like I just need to write, write, and write some more. But I don't know how to be self-honest in my writing. Sometimes I am and my feedback is self-evident in the effects. Other times I seem to ramble on about things that are not necessarily important in that moment - like now there was a pause and I felt it to be rambling.

Other times whenever I focus on my experience of myself - I do better with regards to getting the good feedback that I am being self-honest.
In my self forgiveness I feel like I've gotten to a point where I do self-forgiveness fairly self-honestly. At this stage it will at least pertain to something in my life that I'm dealing, going through, or experiencing that needs direction. I usually write and say out loud. Whenever I'm driving I say out loud.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of consequences for drug use.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of losing my will, power, and myself within drug use or because of drug use.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my self-potential. 

No comments:

Post a Comment