Saturday, November 5, 2016

Day 118

Ok I feel pretty unstable rightnow. I was pretty much on cloud 9 and then I texted a woman which woke her up and she was perturbed by it but denied being perturbed. In the mean time I've been blazing through my stuff one hit after the other feeling pretty unstableas a result or byproduct. But as I write this and make sense of my experience as I stabilize my mind then another hit sounds nice and pleasurable. My breathing has been unstable and inconsistent too like all of the sudden I'll take a gargantuan breath. It is very interesting the effect writing has on self and self-experience and the mind in general. Its like a supreme form of introspection. And I just keep coming back to it because I experience the effects and the results from it all the time. Its like a form of giving to yourself the time and space to just let you out and let go and just express yourself. Thats what I really like about writing because its just me expressing me. It slows everything down. Makes everything clearer. Lets me be honest with myself for once.  

No comments:

Post a Comment