Sunday, November 20, 2016

Day 125

This morning I got up and brushed my teeth first thing then made some coffee. And now I’m trying to figure out what I’m going to do the rest of the day. I need to do laundry. And I was going to do some research to see what would be the best pizza places to get a delivery job at.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of going to apply for a different pizza delivery job.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need to acquire all the information necessary before taking action or making a decision.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of taking action and putting myself out there before acquiring all ‘necessary information’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing the wrong thing and making the wrong decision.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of not knowing what I should do or what is best in a given moment.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of going out of my comfort zone to meet new people and establish new relationships/connections.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what is best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what is necessary for me to have the best possible life and experience of myself in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what is necessary for me to support myself financially in this world and have the best possible life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment