Thursday, November 10, 2016

Day 120

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I hate myself".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I hate my life"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought " I hate everything".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I hate women".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I hate life".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I hate people".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I hate people and this world is doomed".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I suck at reality".

I feel like my writing is not self-honest.

I care about myself.
I want what is best for myself.
I care about life.
I want what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what is best for all life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of becoming what is best for all life. 

I commit myself to write a blog daily sharing my self forgiveness and self commitments to see how it will benefit me and change me.

No comments:

Post a Comment