Monday, November 14, 2016

Day 122 Drugs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that drugs are worthwhile or something good as like a lifestyle.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can realize my utmost potential through drugs.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need drugs and a 'rush' to be happy and content within myself and within this world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need something outside of myself and my relationships with others to be happy and content in this world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need others to be happy and content.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that getting high on drugs is cool or laid back or a nice thing to do once in awhile.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that drugs are the key to happiness.
I commit myself to stop using drugs as a means to seek a 'rush' or 'high' outside of myself while not considering that this has consequences and that drugs should only be used as an emergency support or pickup when I am too weak to stand on my own two feet.
I commit myself to stop using drugs as a form of entertainment and 'something to do' and within that always seeking a rush or high that is apparently divine or holy.
I commit myself to stop using drugs as a means to escape facing myself and how my relationships are not in the form of what is best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that drugs are a worthy endeavor to undertake to help realize myself.
I commit myself to stop my apparent addiction to cocaine and anything that may give me this 'rush'.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need cocaine in order to develop myself in self honesty not realizing that this is actual self deception and self abuse that yields no long term or even short term benefit outside of experiencing a fleeting and temporary 'rush'.
I commit myself to align my relationships to what is best for all so that I may not be tempted to give into the desires of the mind in experiencing temporary 'rushes'.
I commit myself to care about myself, my body, and my well being and to realize that the temporary highs induced by cocaine or other drugs are not real not actually a part of me and only the mind as consciousness.
I commit myself to realign myself and my goals to what is best for all and realize that using drugs for temporary 'rushes' or ' highs' that are not actually needed as support in a low point but only to achieve 'more' happiness in a fleeting moment is not worth the time, energy, money, and consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment