Monday, November 21, 2016

Day 127

So today was ok. I’m trying to get along with my journeyman. And there was a moment today whenever I started to get real emotional after lunch and specifically the point I thought about  that was in congruence with my emotional state was conversely linked or somehow indicative of my intake of high fructose corn syrup. But instead of losing my shit I took some deep breaths. Slowed down. And said ‘I am the sweetness of life as life in me’. So that helped and then I got to doing what I needed to do in my job. I need to take more initiative at work and doing what needs to be done instead of waiting for instructions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get comfortable with and expect my journeyman to tell me what to do and how to do it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect my journeyman to tell me how to do everything and tell me what steps I need to take in every situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment