Sunday, November 27, 2016

Day 130

So today Im kind of feeling/experiencing this sort of drought. I say drought because it feels like I am missing something from myself. And also feeling a bit 'hungover' from the kissing and stuff me and C were doing last night.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need cocaine and other drugs to be happy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that drugs are the key to self-realization.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of missing out on life's pleasures such as sex, money, and drugs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of not having the ability, the will, or the capacity to change myself into a version of me that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear expressing myself with my coworkers at Dominos.

I forgive myself that I have acceptred and allowed myself to suppress myself and my expression with my coworkers at Dominos and Giles.


No comments:

Post a Comment