Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Day 98

Last night I went to bed a lot earlier than I wanted to after I got off the phone with my “girlfriend”. Then I woke up at 3:30. Then went back to sleep and woke up an hour later. I can definitely feel the difference from sleeping from 10:30 to 4:30 and/or from the waking up and going back to sleep part as far as the mind is concerned and how much my mind is active vs. not going to bed later and not writing a blog before I went to bed. Needless to say I feel like shit in comparison.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the hypnotic possession in my head.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of how the mind moves.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of when the mind moves.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of how the mind operates.


I commit myself to learn how the mind functions and operates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment