Sunday, September 4, 2016

Day 89

So today I have been contemplating how to 'direct' and 'deal with' this point of where I'm sharing things on facebook about people being brainwashed - and specifically the point of people sort of coming out of nowhere particularly one individual who commented on several of my posts saying what I was sharing was 'hogwash' and 'crap'. Basically this individual nullifying what I'm posting as illegitimate and that I must accept 'his way'. Within that basically confirming that he is in fact brainwashed. So within myself I basically wanted to say 'youre a fuckin asswipe' 'get off your soapbox idiot' 'what a fucking idiot' 'what a fucking moron' 'fuck you asswipe'. All kinds of things to sort of defend myself and nullify his point of view. Within this in my mind I was looking at how he exists as some sort of an existenial part or reflection of something within me that I need to direct and take responsibility for. So here I will do forgiveness on his part.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in fury and anger to anybody that would question my point of view to the point of trying to degrade or nullify their point of view.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in anger to those who confirm brainwashing actually exists.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to those who would like to nullify my point of view, question my intelligence as a human being, and try and convert me to their lesser form of brainwashing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in anger to those who abuse me because they cannot handle the truth of themselves and this world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to those who would like to abuse me because it is in their prerogative.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to those who would like to destroy my point of view and confirm their own brainwashing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse people in self interest.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse others whenever they present something that would question my point of view and/or present something that would confirm my brainwashing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into fear as it pertains to any piece of information that would disclose that I am in fact brainwashed and cannot help myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of letting go of the fear of brainwashing so that I can see the reality of brainwashing, how it exists, and how it functions in the minds of people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of letting go of my brainwashing so that I can see what it means to me and what it represents.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of brainwashed people/abusers.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being brainwashed and what it means to be brainwashed and how the mechanics of brainwashing occur and exist for all life on earth.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being the point which exists for other people to see the truth of who we are as people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of people who question this world and the brainwashing that exists.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the patterns that arise in the mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the relationships that I have formed with people in my own mind instead of in reality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that I am brainwashed and pre-programmed.
I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed the fear of the nature of how brainwashing exists today and for what reasons.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of abusing people who abuse people that stand for what is best for all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment