Monday, September 26, 2016

Day 97


 Today I woke up in semi-misery. Not misery but just like feeling dead and empty inside.
Today has been ok. Not near as bad at work like this past week. Think it has something to do with writing more, posting blogs, and writing in the morning before work.
Today has been fairly cool. I actually got to joke with C alot making sex jokes or euphemism sex jokes. My night sort of ‘lightened up’ a little bit during that period of back and forth texting and especially after some of the scheduled drivers went home. I feel like that was the ‘point’ where things started to change inside of myself. Corresponding with the text messaging, call from my mom, and a lot of the other drivers going home. Not sure exactly the exact point which held prominence with regards to the change in how I was experiencing myself. That’s something I always wonder about because I can predominantly experience myself a certain for several days and/or predominantly experience myself a certain way a whole day or for a couple of hours and then it can all of the sudden change where I am now experiencing myself in a new way that feels better – and in less inner darkness and turmoil. Maybe it had something to do with the banana I ate after I ate some pizza. Maybe it had something to do with how I was expressing myself with others at work or with customers. These are all things that I wonder if they all have an equal role or equal part in how my experience is being created. Because at other times it can make no sense whatsoever as to why or how I experience myself in a certain – usually a very negative experience – or the experience has a very negative connotation – usually ruled by fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘this world is doomed’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘this world is fucked up’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘this world is dumb’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘this world is entirely my fault’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘this world is entirely ego based’. 

I commit myself to care about my life, my world, this reality, and all the life that exists upon/within it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment