Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Day 93

So today I had this period in the morning where I went into this experience where I was having thoughts/backchats incessantly about the people I work with, my current job, and then it branched out to the world in general.
So the nature of the thoughts was like really nasty stuff like ‘I hate this place’, ‘so glad I’m leaving this place’, ‘I hate all the people I work with – their all abusers’. All kinds of shit of the like.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘I hate all the people I work with because they are all abusers’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘I hate my job, my coworkers, and my boss because they are all dishonest people with no self-will and self-integrity’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘I hate all of life because it is all a lie and all bullshit with none of it real whatsoever’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘life is all just a fallacy’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘life is bullshit’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘life is a chaotic hell-hole with no self-honest people willing to change themselves and therefore the system as a whole’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘life is an egotistical mess with no self-integrity and no self-honesty’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment