Saturday, September 3, 2016

Day 88

I feel terrible tonight. I’m trying to ground myself and stabilize myself because I’m going through so much emotional shit tonight.
I care about myself. I care about my life. I care about who I am. I care about who I am becoming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘my life is fucked and I am doomed eternally’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘life is all about love’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘life is hell’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘life fucking sucks ass’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘life is bullshit covered with pretty colors’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘life is an evil bitch’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment