Sunday, September 25, 2016

Day 96


Today has been a big pain in my ass. I went surfing which was fun but my chest hurts because my sternum protrudes and hits the board so it bruises. So that part wasn’t fun. Then I went to dunkin donuts with my “girlfriend”. And I wanted to have sex with her but she didn’t because I’m having an outbreak of herpes on my penis. Then I got home and tried to sleep some which didn’t work out too well. And whenever I couldn’t sleep anymore I was in this moment of being ‘stuck’ like I didn’t know what to do next. So I got a shower, shaved my head, and started studying. The studying is quite an arduous task because I’m trying to get it done all in one swoop instead of committing myself to study a little bit each day. And also as far what I should write down and what not to write down in order to move the studying along at a reasonable pace is another challenge posed within my studying. I also listened to a portion of a sermon of my brother’s pastor talking about the broader topic of “difficult people” and the sub-topic of “manipulative people”. This reminded me of my girlfriend.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being manipulated by people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that if I am being manipulated then I will accept and choose a lesser version of myself because I will conform to their manipulation instead of what is best for all life as who I am.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of manipulation and the outflows/consequences of its acceptance and allowance.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that manipulation will hurt me in the short term and the long term.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that if I am accepting and allowing myself to be manipulated then I will be condemned to a lesser version of myself.
I commit myself to study each day for 1 hour for that will allow me to better retain the information within my course.
I commit myself to care about myself and my life.

I commit myself to care about who I am, what I am, where I am, and how I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment