Monday, September 12, 2016

Day 91

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I hate my life, I hate C, I hate everything".
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I hate everything about C".
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I hate everything about my relationship to/towards C".
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I hate myself for allowing C into my life as a relationship".
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I hate my life with C".
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I hate my existence within and as relationship with C".
I commit myself to care about my relationship to/towards C in the context/form of what is best for all.
I commit myself to form my agreements/interactions with her according to what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment