Monday, January 30, 2017

Day 149

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear what is best for all and the desteni group.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the desteni group as 'bad' and 'not what is best for me or all'.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for participating within desteni and using the tools and the information.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought 'desteni does not care about me'.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought 'I do not care about desteni'.

So today I'm like super in my mind and its almost like every thought I have so easily manipulates me and every emotional reaction that happens in my mind and/or every thought that goes through my mind seems so 'powerful' and feels like it has 'possession' of me. I'm getting really tired of this world and the systems in this world. I want something different. I want something more. I'm tired of the world.

I commit myself to try and do something that would be best for all.
I commit myself to try and live in a way that is not being dishonest with myself.
I commit myself to try and stop my possession.
I commit myself to stop my demons.
I commit myself to stop my bullshit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment