Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Day 143 - Sleep and Tiredness

This morning I woke up and got a shower and all that stuff. But as soon as I sat down on my couch with the intention of doing some writing I immediately went into this immense tiredness where it felt almost impossible to sit there and write self-forgiveness without falling asleep. This kind of experience is bizarre to me because I'm not used to it and haven't really had this experience of being so immensely tired especially after a full nights sleep for a long time. Within the last year the only times where I've had this immense tiredness and dozing off/falling asleep was whenever I was getting up really early and doing physical labor all day wherein within that I was dozing off and falling asleep in the mornings on the way to work - as if it was something about the drive that hypnotized me and put me in a state of falling asleep easily - and the same went for the drive home. One of the things that may have contributed to it this morning may have been that I didn't have my window blinds open so it was still dim inside and maybe I needed the light to keep me awake. But nonetheless I find it sort of bizarre that I could have a full nights sleep and then be struck with this sleepiness and tiredness upon sitting down on the couch. I guess it may have something to do with how I have programmed my body and sleeping patterns as of recently. I'll try to come back to this blog and do some SF on these points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment