Saturday, January 14, 2017

Day 140 SF

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowedthe fear of creating intimacy and connection with people and/or in an intimate relationship.

I forgive myself that i have accepte dand allowed the fear of being in an intimate and committed relationship.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of putting myself in situations that I may be uncomfortable in,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing something I have resistance to doing,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what is best for all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of my own demise.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of taking self-responsibility for my life and my mind paradigm.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of creating /forming relationships in this world in the image and likeness of what is best for all and what is self-honest.

I commit myself to stop my fear and paranoia.
I commit myself to get to self-honesty.
I commit myself to redesign myself as the authority of/as myself that takes responsibility for self and does what is best for all as self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment