Thursday, January 12, 2017

Day 137 - The Key of Self-Honesty and Self-Forgiveness

The key to life is self-honesty and self-forgiveness. The key to my well being is self-honesty.
It is very simple.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my nature of who I am and have become as and within the mind consciousness system.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my own nature and fear of my own judgment of my own nature.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the key of self-honesty and self-forgiveness as life here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of living in fear and self-dishonesty.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my own nature as who I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the judgment of myself for what I have accepted and allowed within my world, reality, relationships, and within self.

No comments:

Post a Comment