Thursday, January 12, 2017

Day 138 - Today and Effects of Blogging

So today was actually a pretty decent day. I've sort of made it a point within my mind that I need to start blogging daily as the best medicine. I don't know what it is but it seems like the days after I blog I'm always better off than when I don't. Now another point within this 'blogging daily' is that I do notice and see the benefits but whenever I make it into this nazi regimen I get turned off by the idea - and/or it doesn't help as much and/or I eventually stop blogging for awhile because I feel exhausted from 'needing to blog no matter what'.

So today I noticed that I wasn't in so much fear and darkness...I mean that has been pretty much my norm ever since I was about 17. Of course it hasn't all been fear and darkness since then and mostly my self-study, writing, self-forgiveness, and self-movement have been the points that I have lifted me out of the inner darkness to a certain extent.

But really I have noticed a change in myself just in day and what I did differently was write two blogs. I always notice a change in myself after blogging. And the times where I don't blog I usually will write in my notebook and/or I'll make up excuses for why I shouldn't blog that day - like 'its too late' - 'I shouldn't post this kind of stuff on the internet' 'this is too personal', etc. And of course some of that does have some validation but I guess the point being 'is this beneficial' and 'am I hiding from the world by just writing in my notebook and not just getting on blog first and writing there'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment