Saturday, October 22, 2016

Day 109

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of breaking up with my girlfriend.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that if I break up with my girlfriend then I will not have anybody and therefore I will have lost something and therefore feel less than I did whenever I had her.

What is best for all within my relationship with Crystal? I think that it may be best that we don't see each other anymore given my well being throughout the relationship?

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand what is best for all between me and my relationships.
I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and undestand what is best for all between me and Crystal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment