Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Day 108

Today has been kind of productive.

Life:
Define: The essence of being.

Redefine: Life is Awareness.

Living: I commit myself to live the word Life within the context of awareness and being aware.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of commitment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "youre one of the most vile people I've ever met".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I hate my life - I want to die".

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of what is best for all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of being an example of what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand what is best for all within my sexual relationships as in who to be with and who not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment