Monday, October 17, 2016

Day 107

I feel so awful. Its hard to believe I could feel this awful.

I care about myself.
I love myself.
I care about my life.
I care about who I am.
I care about where I am.
I care about how I am.
I care about where I am going.
I care about all life equally.
I care about life.
I care about equality and oneness.

I want to do what is best for all and live what is best for all as myself through and through so that I can bring about a change in the world that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of what is best for all as myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing and saying what is best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of life as what is best for all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment