Thursday, October 13, 2016

Day 104

I'm so tired of this relationship bullshit. C is on my ass 9 degrees all the time ever since I slept with another woman. And she's bitching about me wanting to write and do my self-forgiveness instead of dropping everything and going to stay with her.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what is best for all in all of my relationships.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of leaving behind the past and starting anew.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of letting go of the past and starting again.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of letting go of the past.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of letting go of past failures and mistakes in relationships and in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment