Friday, October 14, 2016

Day 105

Today I have experienced a lot of emotional shit. Probably because I didn't do any writing this morning like I usually do. Writing really does help stabilize my mind and allows me to go through my day smoother, especially whenever I write in the mornings before work. I also can do my job more efficiently and effectively whenever I write in the mornings because I'm more stable. Whenever I don't write I'm a lot less stable and trying to make up for the loss of stability through breathing doesn't always work. In my mind its like a storm of emotions that leads to more emotions which leads to less stability and then completing tasks and getting to a point of being on point with my job and the tasks that it entails is much more difficult.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the mind and the storm of emotion that comes with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment