Thursday, March 24, 2016

Give Me the Resolve

Give me the resolve to weather the things that I cannot change. Give me the resolve to get through the nature of the mind. Give me the resolve to weather the outstanding insignificance's of this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of people thinking I am gay.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of people believing I am gay.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of talking to people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of reading.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of people talking about me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of people ridiculing me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of people disliking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment