Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Give Me the Power

Give me the power to make a substantial difference in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of making a difference in the world for the betterment of all life on earth. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being a good person. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being used and abused by people. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of people hating me or disliking me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of people judging me or looking down upon me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of judgment towards me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of hatred towards me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of ridicule towards me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of fear-mongering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment