Saturday, March 12, 2016

Boredom

So tonight I'm super bored. Want to go have fun doing something but everybody is caught up with weed and alcohol. And I'm just not that into those substances and if I was going to a drug it would be something good like coke. But it's like an endless cycle.

Mainly what's on my mind is sex and I haven't met any girls since I've been here in florida and have only been laid once by a girlfriend who got all nasty with me so we don't see each other anymore. Plus I live with my mom and don't have my own car. So it's an issue trying to meet a girlfriend or even just a girl to have sex with. I cruise backpage thinking about paying but I don't really want to have to do that. I just don't really have the drive to go out and try to get laid.

Maybe things will change and I will actually have the balls to seek out a girlfriend and what not. Then there's the issue of me having herpes and not wanting to give it to anybody.

I personally think it's bizarre that I've ever had a problem with finding girls considering myself in totality. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment