Sunday, May 5, 2019

Day 272

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to flow with the expression of a woman in real time without fear and hesitations.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i can only be satisfied through attaining the image projections of women that i have always desired and that to attain this in a relationship is the holy grail of relationships.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the credit to not feel remorse and regret after an interaction knowing that i expressed myself in the moment without trying to control the outcome.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than whenever i have stifled an opportunity i wanted to remain open and instead seemingly closed it very quickly.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of talking with new females and to be attracted to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment