Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Day 273

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of working full time.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of getting up early and going to work on time.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of doing things / tasks around the house.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of starting a new job near my house.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of stepping outside of my comfort zone and changing my circumstances.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of being a manager.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of reinventing myself and my life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what is right, what is best, or what is self honest.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to enstill confidence in myself and my abilities.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the right to direct things in my life and within my personal relationships.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see opportunities, solutions, and chances to direct my reality, make changes in my life, and make a difference in mine and others lives.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to be able to see and take advantage of opportunities that present themselves that make a difference in mine and others lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment