Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Day 277

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought " im not gonna make it out of this one"

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to panic.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of going through an event that i needed to go through as a result of not taking the proper necessary corrective action whenever i needed to to prevent the need to go through the event.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of standing up to my woman friend whenever she tries to run me and tell me what to do.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deny that for every action there is a reaction.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be petrified of my partner.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to justify everything my woman partner does and always try to please her in fear that she will lose control and do something stupid and then i will feel responsible afterwards.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see the potential in my created relationships.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to disregard my close intimate relationships.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to avoid, neglect, suppress, or hide from my close intimate relationships.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of telling my partner how i feel without getting emotional , angry, or upset.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of telling my partner the way it is going to be and the truth.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed my partner to dominate me humiliate me and make me feel less than who i really am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my partner.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear that i cannot trust my partner and that she will lose her temper.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to explore my potential with another in an agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment