Monday, May 20, 2019

Day 276 Self Trust and Self Confidence

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear and resistance to getting up every morning and going to work whether im getting paid for it or not, not realizing that the money is not the real point but rather the principle and practice of discipline, being accountable to myself, and having the foresight to see and know the value of doing so without necessarily experiencing the benefits off hand.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear and resist going to work each day.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear and resistance to creating, participating in, and engaging with a social life, seeking it out, finding it, and engaging with the opportunities presented to me in my life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the resistance and fear of doing manual labor, creating all kinds of excuses and justifications including fearing what others will think about how i am doing it, fearing how i look while dping it in others' eyes, whether im doing it right or not in others eyes, if i look coordinated doing it or not in others eyes, and if what im doing makes sense in my eyes or others eyes.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to feel confident about the work i do and therefore allow myself to do it with a certain authority as a result of that confidence that i am displayong and exuding within conducting my work or tasks.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to display, represent, exemplify, and exude the confidence i know i have in me within/while doing/completing/working through my tasks of the day or job of the day.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to love myself dearly and care for my well being.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to trust myself with knowing what i need to do and doing it, walking whatever it is with thebfaith that as long as i am trusting myself and being honest with myself, that i can get through anything.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to know that what i am dping is self honest and what is best for all where the knowing comes from a development of self trust and cpnfidence and self faith acquired through diligently applying myself towards self change towards self honesty, wherein the only times my self trust, self confidence, and self faith can waiver or dwindle is in the continued or extended absence of this application towards self change in self honesty.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to have the self trust and self faith that what i am doong is what ia best for all in self honesty.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to trust in myself that i am moving along as needed and that i must practice the things that help to facilitate this self trust as a knowing inside me to grow and grow so that it becomes a living embodiment within me and as me and becomes large or full enough to not dwindle or disappear to indesirable levels when and as the occurrence of falling or straying away from these practices has taken ahold of me by virtue of my own self negligence, the impulses of the system along with my propensity to be influenced by them, or both in combination, understanding as well that these things these fallings can occur in manageavle ways or can almost or completely be avoided through sticking to these practices and rituals consistently and self honestly.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand the value of these rituals and practices in the short term, the long term, and in the moment of doing so such as speaking self forgiveness out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment