Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Day 274

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of telling the truth when it is necessary and best for all to do so.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see and take advantage of solutions that are presented to me in my reality at the moment.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to be honest with myself in all that i do and speak of with my close personal relationships.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see and implement solutions that are best for all within my close personal relationships and with my intimate partners.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to be intimately honest with myself within and as who i am within and around my close personal relationships.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to stand as the point of change within and as my environment and face the people in it.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to have the courage and the will to speak up to abuse and the people in my close environment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give in to temptations that i know are not good for me, the people in my life, and for all in general.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the courage, the strength, and the will to do or say what must be done or said as that which is best for all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment