Friday, December 29, 2017

Day 225

Been sleeping alot the past few days. Don't like this time of year very much. Ready to go back to work and running the business. Feeling pretty empty right now. Feeling lost, confused, lonely, apathetic, and worried too. Feels like I'm losing sight and direction of my purpose a bit. The only things that help are writing, forgiveness, and posting those.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be ruled by emotional experiences and mental states instead of becoming the director of my life in what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the mind, the system, and the fear that my acceptance and allowance or another's acceptance and allowance or another's fate will become mine.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that my partner's fate will become mine.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the system orchestrating demon possessions and me into demon possession.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that I will not be whole without a physical partner in my life.

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed the fear that Lisa will never be what I want her to be and will never give up her past as that which keeps her from really discovering her potential and future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the idea and belief that using drugs accomplishes anything substantial in reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that I am not good enough for life, for Lisa, or for any other woman.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief that Lisa is holding me back and abusing me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief that life is terrible and I have no say in it or in my destiny or future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief that I must put up with abuse because it is ok and that its better to put up with abuse because of the belief that I am not good enough and that if I don't I will have no one - and that no one else wants me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief that it is ok to tolerate abuse even when the evidence in a moment is clear that it is unacceptable - and that the continuance of that abuse is unacceptable entirely.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the idea and acceptance of co-dependence between two people as an ok thing, healthy, or acceptable especially when abuse is present and ongoing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the acceptance of abuse from my partner disregarding the fact that it is unacceptable completely.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the abuse of co-dependence not realizing that this is unacceptable nor what is best for two people in any relationship.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and alowed the feelings and experiences of emptiness, loneliness, and isolation whenever I am alone which constantly impulses me to fill that experience by being with someone or something even whenever that may lead to abuse or acceptance of things that compromise me through 'fitting in'.

No comments:

Post a Comment