Saturday, December 23, 2017

Day 221

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form a disrespect for the laws of this country as a result for seeing many of them as 'unjust' and 'corrupt' not realizing that disobeying the laws and disrespecting the laws regardless of the injustice of them - abdicates my responsibility and any power I possess in order to change them to just.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have the right and even the responsibility to disobey unjust laws.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is my perogative to disobey and break laws that I see as unjust within the justification that it is best for all not realizing that what would be best for all would be to work to change the laws into what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that it is my responsibility to obey the law - as this is a form of self-respect - and that for one that desires the laws be changed to that which is best for all - he/she has to take the responsibility to work towards changing them - instead of waiting for some savior in the sky to swoop down and change everything - or even wait for others that see the same injustices to do what needs to be done.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to doubt my abilities and my capacity to take responsibility for my life - this world and this reality.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to justify why the laws are the way that they are - abdicating any responsibility personally for the existence of such laws - not realizing that doing nothing - only is a form of acceptance of this injustice - thus confirming to myself that this is the way it should be implied tacitly through making no efforts toward changing it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the excuses of fears, emotional tantrums, moments of instability to be the foundation point for not taking responsibility for even a single point within my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of change and fear of the unknown as justification for why I have not taken action and responsbility towards creating a sustainable, free, and stable financial future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must accept the most atrocious evil by default as a result of financial circumstances in my life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that it is my responsibility to create the financial future I need moving forward - and as well within this to allow my lack of financial freedom and stability to impede me from taking necessary actions and steps with regards to what is best for all within my immediate relationships.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that it is my responsiblity and my duty to not allow evil to reign by default as a result of financial circumstance - thus is my duty to move myself to make money within the bounds of the law - to have the power and directive authority to not allow such evil to embody me as a result of accepting and allowing it through participation and association with those with no awareness of their evil nor any intention for practically removing it - and changing themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to invest myself, my time, my energy, and my life into people that do not actually want to change - nor when showed the way exhibit any authority of integration with what is being showed in a way that shows real action and effort towards changing.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that I am the real leader of any group that I am part of and any relationships that I participate within because of my continuous application and dedication towards real change through applying the most powerfully effective tools known to man in the efforts towards 'know thyself'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment