Monday, January 8, 2018

Day 226

Today has been exciting. I found out my investment in a crypto currency has yielded 86 x my intitial investment. Turns out it is quite a bit less than I thought considering I bought it a lot later than I thought I had which it had gone up in price much more than if I had bought it a week or 2 earlier. It still has a lot of potential to go up quite a bit in the next coming months and even years. It might be smart to just let it sit. The same goes for almost all of these crypto because if its like Bitcoin a few years of holding could lead to well over 1000x your initial investment as in the case with Bitcoin. But if you had bought bitcoin back in 2010 when it was trading at cents or less than a cent then you could have made 237000 x your initial investment if you then sold at its highest mark yet at $20,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment