Sunday, December 3, 2017

Day 216

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of socializing at parties without feeling the pressure or need to drink or do drugs in order to 'fit in'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being perceived or seen as weird or socially awkward.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of being an outcast or a misfit in various social hierarchies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that people judge me negatively for things I do and participate in such as shaving my head daily.
slef l
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the idea that I am superior to others because of the way I do things and my lvel of knowledge and intellect and vocabulary.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of standing up for myself withing giving clear and concise answers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that people judge me negatively for things I participate within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that I am incapable of existing within a 'normal' social network of people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the idea that I am superior to others because of the way that I do things, my level of knowledge, intellect and my vocabulary.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of standing up for myself within giving clear concise anwers as to what I want and what I will accept and allowe and what not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear I am no good.

I forgive myself that I 

No comments:

Post a Comment