Sunday, April 30, 2017

Day 181

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be honest with myself enough to see what is best for all within my immediate relationships.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand who I am within my relationships - who I want to be - and what is the best course of action to take to be and become who I want to be instead of just who I've been in the past.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see myself within and as each relationship as the best possible potential that could exist for the others in my immediate environment and for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the 'love' paradigm that seems to arise within and as physical intimate relationships with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment