Sunday, January 19, 2020

Day 301

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought 'i cant do anything about my situation'.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of my landlord and my partner's relationship with each other.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of my demise.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of my partners intentions with me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the idea that i have to submit to the system in some way in order to survive.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to suppress and repress my emotions and feelings so much so that i am inundated with itching on various parts of my body to the extent that this itch becomes so powerful that i have to scratch at all costs.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use drugs to support my own ego instead of using them in moments to support myself in self honesty as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment