Sunday, January 19, 2020

Day 299

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to have faith and believe that And re w yang will win the presidential election.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to spread awareness of Andrews Yangs policy proposals along with the math and data that backs them up.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see that regardless of the mainstream medias treatment of yang as far aa polling and debate appearances and debate talk time that Andrew Yang is indisputably the person best fit for president of the United States by a long shot.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see,realise, and understand that Andrew Yang is the only presidential candidate that is presenting real solutions that can actually be done where common sense and research shows that they will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment