Friday, January 3, 2020

Day 295

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to open up myself to others in my environment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to shy away from new friendships and relationships.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear the unknown of undiscovered new friendships and relarionships.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the resistance to getting up and going to work everyday.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear and resistance to getting up everyday and finding some way to be productive making small strides towards a particular goal.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of ending an abusive relationship.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i have to put up with an abusive relationship in order to have my physical and emotional desires of sex and loneliness resolved.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear stopping abusing myself others around me and allowing others to abuse me.

I forgive myaelf that i have accepted and alowed others to abuse and believe that i deserve it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to the energy that is existent within an abusive relationship to an extent where i become numb to its effects and feel that is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment