Monday, January 6, 2020

Day 298

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of starting over and starting anew.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of facing the challenges before me head on.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of being self honest.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of taking action regardless of it being wrong or right.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of doing the wrong thing.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of makong mistakes.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the projection of the fear of failing within and through imagining getting a new job.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of calling people and talking to them on the phone.

I commit myself to take action that is what is best for all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear doing what is best for all and living that to my utmost potential.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear that what im doing and participating in not actually what is best for all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be uncertain about every little thing fearing the outflows from each thing and within that believing that im damned if i do and damned if i dont.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of asking my dad for help with money and fear that he will think less of me if i do or that i only call whenever i want money.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of speaking to my dad on the phone worrying that our conversation wont be good if i feel like i have to talk to him when i dont feel like or dont want to.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate on calling my dad because of feeling like i need to not take his help and that im too old to ask for his help and take his help.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear that others will judge me if i am being honest with myself in everything i do with them or just being honest with myself in general and within that fearing that the people around me are constantly looking upon me critically and pass judgment.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see that to get past my fear i have to forgive myself and apply myself to change by facing it and or doing it to no longer fear it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of doing something out of some sort of reprisal or undesirable repercussion from doing such things.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be critical and judge others in my life and in my environment instead of facing that judgment within myself inwardly through writing, self forgiveness, introspection, and self forgiveness, and then applying myself in that context to change.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see realise and understand that by judging and being critical of others around me then they will return the favor and judge me within the same context or measure as the bible states.

No comments:

Post a Comment