Thursday, July 19, 2018

Day 239 -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to build and create resistances to making phone calls as a result of imagining speaking with timidness and fear in the sound of my voice , imagining that they can hear that timidness and fear in my voice, and fearing how it would make me feel if that were to happen and what they would think of me in that moment or how that might disrupt their comfortability in that moment or comfortability or confidence in me or with me in general, and fearing that doing so would amplify this timidness and fear sound in my,voice in future phone calls.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of taking a chance and making a phone call on the whim that would be daring.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to instantly imagine the case of failure as fear, shyness, and timidness coming through the sound of,my voice while speaking on the phone after tho king about making a specific phone call.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear and resistance to making a regular phone call that is a part of my business and necessary in my business or necessary in the formation of another business.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel,insecure around groups and groups of men, feeling that they are judging me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of making a daring phone sales cold call where I dont know what would happen in that call as it would be a mystery, and within that I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that that call would go bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being honest with myself around others.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of hurting others in conversation or group conversations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of making a bad impression with somebody in person or on the phone because I'm too high to communicate effectively because i let myself be timid at some point within talking to others beforehand whether it was them or someone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the the thought ' I can't talk on the phone right now'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the emotion of fear and fright connected to the imagination of talking on the phone coupled with the thought ' I can't talk on the phone anymore, I lost my confidence '

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed

No comments:

Post a Comment