Sunday, October 15, 2017

Day 205

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to question my resolve, my ethic, and my willingness to do, be, and become that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to question my goal of becoming that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of the people in my life that seem to at times not want me to do and become my utmost potential.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the people in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the people in my life that don't want me to change, expand, or grow because that would mean that they would have to also.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of change, growth, and self-expansion towards a better me, a better future, and a greater potential.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the process of changing myself as that which I have resistance to doing as the system impulses one to remain within the bounds and confines of one's own mind as belief systems that justify one's limitations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the limitations, excuses, and justifications of the mind through me or represented through another  to keep me from expanding - using the excuse that others are keeping me trapped and that I am apparently trapped with them - also using the excuse that they are apparently supporting me in some ways that are beneficial.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of breaking the confines of current existed dynamics of relationship that do not exemplify that which is best for all life - believing that I am confined within these dynamics as a result of suppression or some form of submission.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of breaking free from the chains of self-compromising and self-aggrandizement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of breaking free from the limitations of my own mind as that which has been superimposed onto me and my body as a form of justification for the way the world is or apparently should be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I gain anything from compromising myself, my commitment, my consistency, and my application of that which I have proven to myself to make me better and stronger every day - simply because those in my reality do not share these same traits nor have or exhibit the will to change as I do - and within the acceptance and allowance of such persons I am by default accepting limitation - and accepting the resonance of limitation within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel fear when presented with a future that is uncertain or filled with fear as accompaniment to the uncertainty.


No comments:

Post a Comment