Friday, August 18, 2017

Day 196

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of Lisa leaving me or hiding things from me.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed the fear of making it Work with Lisa.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of ending up all alone.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed the fear of being alone forever.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of losing my best friend in Lisa.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed the fear of not having anybody there for me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of creating agreements according to what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of promoting myself and what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of working a business, hiring employees, and focusing on gaining new clients.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of focus in on business as y means for income and self expansion rather than being an employee.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of business as a means for income and self development.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of of starting and running a new business.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of failing in business.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear that business will not be what I hope or think it is going to be or that i will lose my drive or motivation and as a result fail.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear that I will never succeed in business.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear that business will not hieldba good life.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see realise and understand that business can yieldbmuch more in terms of finance than any job will ever yield.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed the fear of not posting blogs and the consequences thereof.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed the fear of missing a blog and not writing consecutive days in a row.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed the fear of not posting my blogs on a daily basis.

I forgive myself that have not accepted and allowed myself to console in writing and speaking self forgiveness out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment