Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Day 192 - SF on Fear of Business

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of filing for a business entity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the statutes regarding businesses in my state of Florida and the fear of missing something or not comprehending something within relevant statutes pertaining to my business.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand the power of business in terms of making money and creating a long lasting asset to support me over time and through my time on earth.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand the importance of businesses and the power thereof in my study and pursuit of a more perfect financial literacy.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to use business and the statutes thereof to pursue my goals of becoming the best version of me possible that will create a lasting impact on the world in the pursuit of what is best for all in the principles of equality and oneness.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize, see, and understand the power of the laws being designated to benefit business - not employees - and to realize that the nature of these laws binds me to following that which benefits me in the pursuit and realization of what is best for all life on this earth which involves inevitable entanglement with business as proper means to form sustainable and supportive income while challenging the programming and fears existent surrounding business, the creation thereof, and the fears surrounding money.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed the realization that business is the foundation for all jobs on earth and that to form business is to form jobs whether it be for me or for anybody else.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to use the powers of business as an asset creating strategy to further and facilitate my goals of becoming better, more powerful, more expansive, and better fit to take responsibility for the plight of myself and all on this earth once and for all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment