Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Day 195

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing blogs regularly.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing blogs regularly and within that to actually fear changing and seeing the effects that doing regular blogs has on my life, my reality, and my living.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of going back to school to get a degree in something relevant to my goals and purpose on this earth.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of studying law so that I will have greater command of the english language, a thorough understanding of how our laws interact with society and individuals on a personal basis, and to gain more credibility from my peers as an authority on 'legal matters'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment