Thursday, August 10, 2017

Day 193

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of meeting new people and talking to them
and getting to know them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of making a mistake in life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of going out of my comfort zones with people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of writing in my journal and my girlfriend seeing it and judging me for it or about it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of failing in life and having nothing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of becoming nothing but the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of not having enough or any money at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of not having any friends or a life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of leaving the past behind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting the past be the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of letting go of my family and the comfort I get from my family who only serves to keep me stuck in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of giving up on my mother and my father.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief that I need my mother and my father in order to be ok - or that if I didn't have them I would be lost - without support - and without direction - without comfort - without solace.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of letting go of the people in my life that have served and only serve to keep me trapped in the past and not actually benefiting me or letting me reach my full potential in this reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of letting go of my mother since she only serves to keep me trapped in my past - which is a past filled with limitation built over time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of letting go of my past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment