Saturday, August 12, 2017

Day 194

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of going back to the car wash to work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of focusing on sticking to my goals of creating a world that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing things that might seem hard or that I may not like doing but I have to do it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what is self-honestly best for all in terms of starting a business or going back to school.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of working on my business instead of tending to the business of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of working for money instead of having money work for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief that money defines me and therefore my route and avenue for going after money defines who I am and what I believe in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that I am fearful and thats why I get stuck or feel stuck with employment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment