Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Day 174

Today was pretty interesting in many ways. ( I didn't write much this evening but wanted to do a blog of mostly some forgiveness statements and self-committments).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of fear itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of self-expression in self-honesty.

I commit myself to gratefulness and being grateful for what the people in my life have offered to me as their support.

I commit myself to be grateful and not take for granted the big and the small things the people in my life have offered as their unconditional acceptance and support.

I commit myself to be grateful for the things life has given me and people have given me - especially when and as I am down on myself for not having 'everything I want'.

I commit myself to realize and appreciate those in my life that support me and appreciate me even within my flaw.

I commit myself to realize the aspects of grace of acceptance and acceptance that exists within others towards and with me - to appreciate this to reciprocate as much as possible.

I commit myself to not take the little things people do for me and provide for me for granted.

I commit myself to not take people for granted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment